Followers

Sunday, June 7, 2009

Surgery after surgery!

First I was having a lot of pain in my left knee and then after they did an MRI on my knee, I found out that I had a lot the problems with my left knee and that they needed to do surgery. I also was having pain in my right knee, but did not say any thing. I had the surgery at the end of april or beging of may then after a couple of weeks with trying to get better with my left knee, the pain in my right knee got to be really bad, I waited a month after my surgery on my right knee it get an MRI on my right knee. Then I found out the I had to get sugery on my right knee too. So, now it's been almost two weeks from sugery and still feeling like crap! I wanted to ask all my friends and family to pray fpr us. There has been a lot of stress in this family right now. Before we got my knees check, we were ready to find a home and get into it, now I am not sure how long it will be until we get into a home. Please remember us in your prayers! I love you all! Thanks

5 comments:

Mangelson's said...

Oh Lori. I am so sorry. It just seems like when it rains it pours. We will keep you in our prayers. hang in there.

Aaron, Lindsey, and baby Taygen said...

I'm so sorry. If you ever need help like a babysitter or something give me a call.

Lynita said...

You know I love you, and I have been praying for you! I hope that I will be able to come to Utah soon! Just take it easy so we can have some fun when I get there!

Blecca and R Home said...

we'll be keeping you in our prayers!!

Tasha said...

Oh man surgery is NEVER fun! I wish you the best & you guys will be in our thoughts & prayers! I love the pictures of your kids' graduations you have a cute family! We finally have internet again & I've posted pictures from the tornado! Take Care & Best of LUCK with your recovery!