Followers

Monday, July 13, 2009

Summer Fun!

We are having a really great summer. In a couple of days when find out what house we are getting and we have been loving the sun! This picture at the bottom is of Tyson new Transformer Swim suit and he want to wear that and his red swim shirt All the time! He kills me with laugher! I am now going through Great Life program and wow, it's made me feel like a kid again and I have so much joy. In a week I go through the2 part of it! I Just can't wait!




Here is his red swim shirt that he always has to wear, but can't!





So my cousin Kimmy got me started on these dipars and I am lovin it! We are going to save money and it is so so easy! http://cuddlybums.blogspot.com/, or http://www.etsy.com/shop.php?user_id=6142640
They are amazing!!

Skyler fun hair!



I can't believe how beautiful she is!




Ashlyn Elle! Beautiful gil too!



I love her smily!






She is happy in this one!






All of my kids have done this! She think she is so funny!











What a mess!












4 comments:

Lynita said...

Looks like a ton of fun! How awesome that you are going to get your own place, that will be so good for you guys! Those diapers look cool, I wonder if I could really hack it because it seems to take a lot of the work out and Owen only goes through 6 diapers max a day. I will have to talk it over with my hubby of course.

Blake said...

Lori,
I am glad that Tyson has found a new swim suit other than the green one he use to wear. I miss you and look forward to seeing you in August.

Mangelson's said...

Where are you moving to?

Tasha said...

what cute pictures of your kids! I'm glad to see you're enjoying your summer & that you are doing better! How FUN that you are going to get your own place! You'll have to post pictures when you get it! i love seeing people's homes i think it is FUN! I love your flowers they are ALL so CUTE!