Followers

Monday, January 25, 2010

Tyson 6 year old birthday Party!

My baby Tyson is now 6 years old! We had a Birthday Party for Tyson at the frasier's swimming pool again this year. Nana and Papa T were able to come the weekend of Tyson birthday. We had so much fun with them.





This is everyone that come to his birthday party!
Skyler, Caden, Angel, Troy, Preston, Kaden Backlund, Bryson, Ryan, Gwen, Madi, and madi friend. My sister Madeline came with Grandma and Grandpa Haines and Tonia my sister too.




This is Patti my good friend and her baby!


 My dad!


Even Madeline Swam this year! WOW!

Skyler had so much fun!

Preston and kaden play so good together!

Lori in the pool!


To my sweet Tyson who is now 6, I am so grateful for you being in my life. You always can make me laugh and thank you for being so head strong! You are a strong boy and I know you will do great my your life to come. I love you Tyson! Always remember that!

3 comments:

The Mecham Family said...

Happy Birthday Tyson! I knew he had just had a birthday because one of the kids Shyler plays with at daycare is in his kindergarten class, and told Shyler how Tyson's mommy had brought cupcakes for his birthday to Kindergarten. Shyler was very upset she didn't get a cupcake. hahahaha

Lynita said...

Can't believe that he is six! Happy Belated Birthday Tyson!

benilhalk said...

Really a good one! Retirement party of my uncle was a cool one. All his colleagues gave auspicious speeches in his honor. Dinner arrangements at one of the nearly located event venue Atlanta were fruitful. Even the anchor entertaining the guests was the best part. Wishing him a great peaceful life ahead.