Followers

Friday, May 7, 2010

My stupid MIddle finger!

Ok, it's been a while and I will feel you all in on what has been going on in my life. The doctor found out I had a Tumor in my middle finger. I never thought you could have a Tumor in your finger. Anyways, it was a Giant Cell Tumor and it was not cancer. Luck right! Yes, and no. I have now had three surgery in  March and April and May. It got infected and now it is in the bone. I am still in a pickline that is putting antibiotic that go right to my heart. Thinks are looking up tho for me and the prayers and temple pray roll list has made a big differents. So thanks you to all who have helped out. P.S. if you don't like to see blood or cuts then Don't look at the picture's!






This is my finger before surgery!



3 comments:

The Mecham Family said...

Sorry Lor- Hope it heals quickly!!

Sara said...

Yikes! Hope it's doing better!!

Lynita said...

Dude who's your butcher-I mean doctor?! I wondered what the pick line was about! Hope it heals properly this time!