Followers

Friday, February 27, 2009

I have been tagged again!

Ok here are the rules!

1. Post rules on blog.

2.Answer the 6 "8" items

3.Let each person you tag know by leaving a comment on there blog!


8 favorite TV shows

1. American Idol
2. 24
3. Heros
4. lie to me
5. so you think you can dance
6. office
7. House


Things I did Yesterday

1. woke up
2. got every one breakfast
3.took ty to school
4. had lunch with bry, sky, and ash
5. picked up ty
6. took bryson to school
7. Went to costco


Things I am looking forward to

1. Getting are new home
2. losing more weight
3. Date night
4. Can not wait to see DANI, BLAKE, CALEB, miss you guys
5. Going on a trip only with jesse
6. going to TN
7. Girls Night



Favorite Restaurants

1. Olive Garden
2. Happy summo
3. Tuscano's
4. Macaroni Grill
5. Spaghetti Factory
6. Hickory Kiss
7. Cafe Rio


Things on my wish list

1. I wish we were in are own home right now
2. I wish I would lose weight faster
3. I really want to be a nurse and take care of new bron babies
4. I wish I can go to Hawaii
5. I wish I could get a job for my brother in law
6. I wish I had all the money we needed and more to help people out!
7. I wish life would be easier


Eight people I am tagging
1. Tonia
2. Lynita
3. Dani
4. Jenessa
5. Laurie Wood
6. Kendra
7. Tiffany
8. Ann

2 comments:

J, J and B said...

HAHA....Tag-a-holic! You are so funny!

J, J and B said...

HAHA... You are a tag-a-holic! You are funny. :)