Followers

Sunday, February 22, 2009

Sick Family!

Ok, it is time for my family to feel better. I am tried of this family getting sick all the time. Ashlyn has RSV now and Skyler had RSV, but is getting better. Bryson and Tyson had it at the same time. Jesse has had sinus problems and now his ear hurts. I have been sick with sinus and ear infections. I am sick and tried of us being sick. Please pray for this family to get these colds out of the house.
Oh, my sister tonia's boy has Rsv too! Pray for her too please!

2 comments:

Tasha said...

I hope you guys get feeling better SOON!! It is no fun to be sick! We had the flu & then colds...but I think we are on the down hill side, so hopefully you will be too! We're glad that Jesse is ok after his car accident...that can always be so scary! We'll take care & get better soon!!

Dani said...

I am soooooo sad about all this! It is sad to be out of the loop because I suck at keeping in touch. Poor guys, and poor jesse. love you guys