Followers

Saturday, February 14, 2009

Jesse car accident!

I love you Jesse and do not want to lose you!











OK, jesse has been through four car accidents in one year! I think I am going to lose my husband soon! For any of you who know him please call him up and tell him that he has a family to take care of on this earth and that he can't leave his family here on this earth. I have told him time after time, that I think he is going to die in a car accident! Please help us save his life and tell jesse to slow down and watch where he is going!
Here are some picture's of the car! Oh, and he is ok. He did not get hurt this time!








3 comments:

Aaron, Lindsey, and baby Taygen said...

I just got in my first and hopefully last car accident on Thursday night. I was driving to Spanish Fork and when I got off the freeway there was black ice. I hit the guard rail and then went into the ditch. I'm ok and my little brother who was with me is ok too. But, car accidents are way freaky.

The Woody's Fam said...

That sucks! Lucky he was the only one in the car!!!

Lynita said...

wow I hope that this is his last accident for a while! So glad that he wasn't hurt! What does your insurance cost now?!