Followers

Friday, March 13, 2009

Ashlyn Birthday and more!

Happy Birthday to my little Ashlyn Elle! Wow, She is now 1 year old and no breast feeding either. She loves her food! We are so happy to have this little girl in our family and she makes this family complete. She is so cuddly and loves to make people laugh. She lets her brothers do a lot with her. Thanks for being in our life! Love ya Ashlyn!

She really got into the whole cake thing! Thanks grandma for helping with the whole cake thing!

She wanted to get the cake so bad, but she of course did not know what to do with the candle!


Her birthday cake!








These are the pretty dresses grandma Haines got them!



Skyler Ella






Ashlyn Elle










Watch this funny video's of her eating the cake!

5 comments:

Lynita said...

Adorable! Happy Birthday Ashlyn, I can't believe you're one already! By the way I absolutely love the girls dresses, your mom has such great taste!

Ora said...

I'm so happy you guys do a blog. Happy b-day Ashlyn! Hope you guys are doing awsome.

Dani said...

SOOOOO CUTE!!!!!!!! I LOVE THE CAKE AND THE DRESSES! LOVE YOU ASHLYN!!!

Tasha said...

I can't believe she is a year old! I love Jesse's pink lips! I think dads will do anything for their little girls!

tonia said...

That sure was a fun birthday. Happy birthday ashlyn!!!!