Followers

Sunday, March 29, 2009

Fun with the family!

We finally got to go do some thing out, that was fun for all of us. I have been in and out of hospitals for my depression and finally things are getting better. I have a hard time with kids every where running around and being very loud. It's makes my anxiety high. But I was having a good day with my anxiety so we went to jumpin jacks and had alot of fun.
I had a lot of fun playing with the boys trying to see who could get who and jumping out of places they did not know I was there and getting them. Skyler played that game a little.
I found Tyson sitting down because he was tried and was waiting for his brother to come play with him. That is the picture below!

Skyler had all the girls who were her age fellowing her around. She had so much fun!


Ashlyn was scared of the blow up these and she sat and play around on the floor!
I made Ashlyn Flower! I love making flower, its just finding the flower that sucks!








Daddy and his girls!








Here are some fun video's!